Tuesday 9 January 2018

Need a friend ?

It is not because everything goes well with me that makes me write scintillating notes,
It’s not because I never cried that I preach spellbound, heartfelt gospel …
It’s all that God ministered into my heart to share with you and ...
My greatest joy is knowing that someone like you is always there for me as Jesus I can see.


I’m not alone but I’m lonely; 
I live in a glass house; I see many people passing by all the time but nobody seems to notice me … 

I have all it takes to be rich (real riches based on God’s endowment for my life) but I‘m still poor in real sense … 

I cherish giving people lighter and amusing entertainment but all I get in return is condemnation 

I never had any problem of my own (God’s love sustains me) but each time my friends are hurt; my heart is melted … 

Several times, I would want to jump up and scream for joy but deep down in me I can’t do it; 
My heart bleeds profusely and I cry bitterly … 

Many long nights, I won’t sleep but pray until I’ve no more words to utter … 

Some days, I would have to think about friends and family, who never bothered to say hi but blamed me for being unserious … 

Thieves have robbed me … 
Dupers have cheated me … 
Girlfriend jilted me … 
Family members abandoned me 
Friends went AWOL [not for once have they called to ask about me].
I have lost important people in my life to death  ... parents, siblings and friends
I have made losses in business and made terrible decisions that plunged me into debt

Are you feeling the same way?  Share your story with me …
I’ll pray for you but please pray for me also.

MY HANDS ARE WEAK … they need lifting up!  

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Identity

  A farmer once took home a lion’s cub and reared him with the herd of his goats and sheep – and so was the cub’s mindset taken away; he nev...